How long can the Daily Disinfectant Spray be stored?

There is an expiration date at the bottom of each Daily Disinfectant Spray Bottle. Unopened, the Daily Disinfectant Spray can be stored for 1 year. Once opened, the Spray should only be used within 60 days.

Please note that the product does not lose all effectiveness when it expires - it can be used past the expiration date, but the effectiveness will be reduced.


What are the ingredients in K9-Bioshield  daily disinfectant spray  

The main ingredient is BC-65:

The BC-65 solution is naturally formulated and is derived from our body's defence system. It is formulated by utilizing 65 ion-energizing technologies, and is non-toxic, pH-neutral and safe for daily use.

BC-65 eliminates up to 99.999% germs and bacteria. It is proven non-toxic, non-irritant and does NOT contain alcohol, making it safe to be used at home, on pets and with children.


What can I use the Daily Disinfectant Spray for?

The K9-Bioshield Daily Disinfectant Spray can be use to spray on out pets to protect them from bacteria, viruses and fungi. These micro-organisms can be picked up when our pets are out of home or when strangers pet. The Spray will help to eliminate 99.999% of the harmful bacteria without hurting our pet immune system. The spray can also remove any body odour.


What are the Daily Disinfectant Spray benefits?

Eliminates bacteria/viruses/allergens

Non-allergenic and gentle to sensitive skin

Reduces Chances of Skin/Ear Infections

Reduces Chances of Food Poisoning/Diarrhea/Vomiting

Reduces Chances of Respiratory Tract Infections

Reduces Chances of Chronic Yeast Infections

Reduces Chances of Urinary Tract Infections

Removes unpleasant odors


How much of the Daily Disinfectant Spray is needed to clean my pet?

Just a thin layer that surrounded the body is sufficient. You will need to spray all around your pet’s body, including paws and spray against the grain of fur growth.  


Do I have to wait for the Daily Disinfectant Spray to Dry to be effective?

40 to 60 seconds is recommended.


What if my pet licks his/fur after applying the Spray?

The K9-Bioshield Daily Disinfectant Spray is non toxic and alcohol free.  It is also proven to be safe when lick, with no eye and skin irritation.


How often should I use the Daily Disinfectant Spray?

We recommend to you to use the Daily Disinfectant Spray after any outdoor activities, before enter home / car. If you are worried about strangers/friends transfering bacteria to your pet, simply spray the Daily Disinfectant Spray once you return home. The more often you use it, the lower the level of bacteria will be on your pets.


My pet has skin problems, can I still use this spray?

For most cases yes, it can help, however we recommend to seek your Veterianian’s opinion first.


Where is this manufactured?



Why did you create this brand for animals?

K9-Bioshield was created to with the sole aim to ensure that our furry companions receive the best care with their owners. We noticed that a lot of common ailments between pets and their owners were due to bacteria transfer, and we wanted to create something that will protect both animals and humans.


Can I use the Daily Disinfectant Spray on puppies/kittens?

Yes, the K9-Bioshield Daily Disinfectant Spray is suitable for all types of pets at any ages (except fish).


What viruses is the Daily Disinfectant Spray effective against?

The Daily Disinfectant Spray is highly effective against 6 main bacteria/virus/fungi:

Aspergillus brasiliensis

Bacillus subtilis

Candida albicans


Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Staphylococcus aureus

Click here to find out more about what these bacterium are and what they can do to you and your pet.


Why should I use K9-Bioshield ?

K9-Bioshield, in collaboration with BC 65,  provides a revolutionary approach to eliminating bacteria, viruses, spores and fungus from your environment:

Fast Eliminating: our products are able to eliminate 99.999% of pathogens within 60-seconds.

Safe for Your Pets and Your Family: K9-Bioshield products are non-toxic, non-irritant, and safe if licked.


What does 99.999% Kill Rate mean?

The kill rate represents a mathematical calculation for the reduction of a pathogen, the higher the percent (%) kill rate, the greater the reduction in pathogens; each ‘9’ added to the kill rate is a 90% reduction.